The last couple of years, President Obama has put forward an agenda to expand opportunity for all Americans, so that everyone who works hard can get ahead.
That agenda starts with creating more new jobs by investing in American manufacturing, exports, energy and innovation.
Conservative are always going on about their FAKE 40+ jobs bills they claim to have passed, while accusing President Obama of doing nothing to expand employment opportunities.
WRONG – It’s just more conservative spin!
Here’s 5 things you should tell conservatives about Obama and jobs:
FIVE THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW
1. Businesses have created more than 9.7 million private sector jobs in the past 52 months.
2. After nearly collapsing, the U.S. auto industry has added nearly 250,000 jobs — the fastest pace of job growth in more than a decade.
3. American manufacturers have added more than 500,000 jobs since January 2012, the strongest period of job growth since 1989. President Obama wants to boost that trend.
4. Since 2009, the Small Business Administration has helped distribute more than $93 billion in loans for 166,000 small businesses.
5. President Obama’s middle-class tax cuts, first signed into law in December 2010, are providing tax relief for 160 million workers to help jump start the economy. For the typical family, that’s $40 extra with each pay check.